Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Similiarities

Things that are the same in Morocco:
  • Studying for midterms still stinks.
  • The week before spring break is always the longest and most unbearable week.
  • Meal plan food quickly becomes repetitive. About this time in the semester it also becomes necessary to get off campus simply to not any more fries. I've eaten so much chicken and fries...chicken and fries....chicken and fries.
  • March weather...two days ago I was in short sleeves, today I was in a sweatshirt. I kept pinching myself asking "Am I still in Indiana?"
  • Procrastination still abounds...(ie this blog post)

And that's all I have to update right now. If you couldn't tell, its midterm week and I have two midterms tomorrow to get through before I'm free to travel to three different countries next week. Sadly, this week's been fairly blah with the exception of yesterday which was fantabulous. Lots of thinking and philosophizing and blah moods....i.e. I'm ready for a break and to leave Morocco for a little while...I think I've hit that downturn in the study abroad curve too. Oy. Well, pessimism is termporary, right?

Hope you're well...I'll update when I'm happier at some point.

1 comment:

Libbi said...

aww hannah. i can't wait to see you. and hopefully it'll make you happier to see us. we don't plan on making you eat chicken and fries. and you can have me tell you stories and you can laugh at me when i blush.

see... i knew that would make you smile. :)