So, a note of explanation.
For the past six months or so, I've been using this blog as an outlet for my thoughts on a variety of issues or events.
As I said in my subtitle, this blog was to be: "A collection of my thoughts on the world, foreign policy, social justice, politics, theology, etc as I continue on my academic journey. This blog is meant primarily as a personal forum for me to track my thoughts and questions as I research and learn about a variety of issues. Feel free to comment or suggest any point, argument, issue, or philosophy you think I should consider!"
I entitled the blog "Thoughts of an Emerging Academic/Activist/Adult" because those are the worlds I see myself slowly entering through my passion for learning, acting for justice, and becoming a person who learns from her past and continually shapes a new future.
Now, the blog moves into phase two...changing into more of a travel blog chronicling my travels in Morocco this semester for friends, family, and those who want to keep up with what i'm up to. (hopefully i'll have some interesting stories to tell).
Who knows what the title of the blog will be when I get back...but I hope if nothing else, it is still a place for me to share my thoughts, wonderings and questions. If you happen to visit and read, feel free to comment. Thanks!
Sunday, January 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment