Why is it that just when I get comfertable with the idea that I don't know what I'm going to do with my life or even what I'm going to do after I graduate...everyone else starts freaking out and demanding answers?
This is Alanis Morrisette ironic here, ya'll.
For all of you wondering out there:
I don't know what I'm going to do with my life, yet.
I'm pretty sure God doesn't want me to know yet.
(And I if I don't get to know, sure as hell you don't get to either)
But I will figure it out, and I do have plenty of ideas.
I am a planner. I will have plenty of job opportunities and I will have the experience I need to be competitive for at least some of them.
So calm down. Deal. God will show us all in good time.
And in the meantime, please stop asking?!?
Friday, January 05, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Amen! We had to include in our xmas letter "no, we do not know yet where we will be next year."
Post a Comment