Monday, January 15, 2007

Heading to Morocco...

Tomorrow morning, I will be jumping on a flight at the Indianapolis airport and from there I'll go to Chicago, New York, Casablanca, and Fez! A day and a half of flying my time, as I won't arrive at my final destination (Ifrane, Morocco) until mid-afternoon on Wednesday.

But if nothing else my flight plans sound a bit exotic and fun, right?

Thus begins my travels abroad for the semester - 4 months of new places and new things, and hopefully a few new insights along the way.

Definitely check back periodically to see what I'm up to, and feel free to comment at the bottom of any post (you don't have to be on blogger to do so). Or just drop me an e-mail, I love e-mails!

As to other contact information, I don't have my address yet, but I'll put that up as soon as I get it. I am available via Skype at: heyimhannah so if you want to see my face via webcam just give me a call!

The next post will be from Morocco, how crazy is that?

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Hey Hannah! Looks like we think alike in terms of keeping in touch via Blogspot, Skype, and webcams. :-) I also have a blog set up for my own African adventures...check it out sometime. Traveling mercies.
-Kristen